Stop Touching My Things

It pisses me off how my parents never see that my sister leaves out the house for school with my clothes on. I wake up after my sister leaves for middle school and my mom walks her to the bus stop. Between the time she leaves til she gets on the bus I don't understand how my mom misses the fact that my sister is wearing my shirts and shoes. Especially my shoes.

My sister is like 4 sizes bigger than I and when she wears me shirts she stretches them out and they're too big on me. Pretty much some of my clothes are ruined because of that. I just got home from school and my sister walks in the room with my A Skylit Drive shirt on. One of my favorite shirts and I'm tell her "Why are you wearing my shirt? Take it off." My sister replies with a "well it was in my room." It doesn't matter if the shirt is in your room. Its my shirt not yours. You shouldn't be wearing my clothes to school cause you can mess them up plus you stretch them out.

My parents never do anything either. I tell them to make sure in the morning that she isn't wearing my clothes and then when I get home, she's wearing it. They act like it isn't a big thing. To me it is. Those are mine clothes. Are you willing to go out and buy me another shirt especially from Hot Topic which is $20 for the good band shirts? No, they complain when they buy me things. So if you don't want me to ask for money for clothes then make sure my sister doesn't walk out that door in the morning with my clothes on. Ugh. Pissed.
January 29th, 2013 at 10:06pm