AHLICE reccomends some stories, dawg ; WEEK 2

Week 2 of my story recommendation blog! I read mostly original fiction, also One Direction fanfics, so my recommendation will be pretty much only those types of stories. If you want me to check out your story to recc it for the next week, just post a link in the comments and I'll maybe choose one to do. So let's get this shit started, yo.

First recommendation: IRIS by Iris.
Why: Yo, yo, yo - I'm not gonna say too much about this story [it's so beautiful and long; I have to finish reading it someday when I get downtime!], but the prologue just fucking. Just. Wow. The wording gave me so many emotions - most sad, but a good kind of sad! - and it's just so damn well-written! You should really consider giving this a read, because I'm enjoying it so far. Honestly.

Second recommendation: ONLY BONES by blades
Why: The layout is beautiful, but that's not the thing with this One Direction fan fiction. It's the fact that the girl OC is not "skinny," and she's a beautiful singer that is just trying to show the world her voice. And then Liam comes alone in the end of the first chapter and I just feel my heart squeal. This story is going to be good. So good. Please read it; blades is one of my favorite authors on Mibba.

Third recommendation: GHOST HUNTING FOR DUMMIES by dead kings.
Why: On top of all of her original and BEAUTIFUL layouts, this story is a wonderful difference from all the other stories on Mibba. It's fresh and so original and the first chapter is witty and well-written and I seriously can't wait for more. It's ghost hunting for dummies. Go read it. Comment. Go. Because dead kings. is one talented bitch.

Fourth recommendation: ACOMIST by Aris.
Why: This story is by my beautiful girl-crush Aris, and she's a wonderful writer, you see. And this story is no different: creepy [ in a good way ], short, and straight to the point with all this imagery that makes you read faster and faster until it's the end. Support this girl. Now. Do it. Because I'm in love with her writing style and you may be, too.

===


NEW, POTENTIALLY GREAT STORY OF THE WEEK: LOST: JESSICA LANE by anchored lungs.
Why: It's so beautiful and entrancing already. I don't want to say what happens in the prologue, but it's about Jessica Lane. And she's lost. Go read it and support this beautiful author and encourage her to continue!

And that's pretty much all for this week. Thanks for reading, all that did! And don't forget to recommend or comment on the stories that you like to show your support!
January 29th, 2013 at 11:53pm