This is why Last Girl Standing is my favorite story ever

I don't know if any of you have read it but you should. Here it is. But this isn't a blog to just promote the story. I just finished reading chapter 34, the newest chapter, and it is the best chapter I have ever read in a story ever. Let me tell you why.

I never thought I would be able to feel so many things from a One Direction fanfiction but that chapter just made me feel everything all at once.

One of the main characters, Kassandra, just went through something similar to what I went through in December and it really touched my heart. I always thought female characters in stories were created just to be with guys but Kass proved that wrong. When the authors created her they had a plan and they wanted to prove to girls that you don't need a guy to be happy. I don't want to give too much away for those of you who haven't read it yet but I am just so happy with the story right now.

Kass proves to girls that not getting pushed around is more important than some stupid guy. She shows that there are more important things than being in a relationship.

This story isn't all about One Direction. It also teaches girls a lesson about not letting guys push you around and I really love that.

I just want to say to the writers of Last Girl Standing thank you so much for writing a story that really hits home with me. You have no idea how much that means to me and you are a true inspiration to me. I thank each and every one of you for touching my heart like that.

Especially to the writer of Kass thank you so much for creating a character that I can relate to and one that speaks to me. When I went through the situation Kass went through I really wanted to give up hope. Even now it still hurts me so bad and sometimes I just want to break but when I read your chapter you helped me realize that the guy isn't worth it and that there are more important things than guys. Thank you so much for giving me hope. Kass is my favorite character ever and I thank you so much for creating her. Thank you so much.
January 30th, 2013 at 05:11am