Would You Read This?

So I have these three story ideas in my head and I would love to know if anyone would read them. A One Direction story, a Hunger Games story and an original slash story. I have all three outlined/begun and I'd just like feedback on them.

1. The 1D one
It's currently nameless, but basically it involves a girl whose family live and work at an upperclass hotel that One Direction happen to stay at while on tour. It's a Harry-centric love story that is going to exist mainly in the realm of lighthearted romance.

2. The Hanging Tree
Ever since I first read Mockingjay, The Hanging Tree song has fascinated me and I've wanted to know the back story to it. Which is what this story is - it focuses on the lives of the couple in the song and will culminate in the hanging mentioned.

3. Story of Our Life
This is my first attempt at a slash story and the title is subject to change, coz I think it's really cheesy at the moment. It centres on a couple - Chase and Austin - and is just little moments from their life together. It's non-linear and is (in my opinion) just a really cute little love story that isn't anything serious.

So if you want to see any of these stories, or want to know a little bit more about them, please leave me a comment so I can at least gauge the response they'll get when I eventually post them. Please and thank you!

- collectivision
January 31st, 2013 at 04:49am