Lately....

Things have been a little rough. Real world is not a fun place to reside and on weeks like these ones I find myself wanting to run back to my parent's house, sit on my twin size bed with my lap top on my lap and not have a single real worry in this world. With no bills to pay, no jobs to go to, and friends to talk to. Heck, I'd even like to just sit and read a book without someone climbing on me. Some times it just feels like I'm drowning and there is no way out.

All I want is to get a full nights rest without being woken up every two-three hours because there is a child pulling my hair out screaming for a bottle, I want to have time to do something by myself, for myself without anyone making me feel guilty about it. Is that really too much to ask?

I don't even have the time to write anymore and just sit and collect my thoughts. Always on the move, always have to help someone else with something.

Sigh, I am just being whiny, I know. I wouldn't trade my loved ones for anything on this earth, but sometimes they drive me a little crazy. But, that's all right. I feel a little bit better, even just writing it down. My friends have all gone away to school, so I don't have many people around to talk to and I just really needed to get my feelings out. I find that if you let them sit there too long they just start to feel like a weight on your chest.

Oh, well. I guess the lesson here is, don't grow up too quick, kids.
January 31st, 2013 at 04:58am