The Things We Talk About In My 7th Hour Class

Okay. In my 7th hour I sit with this group of people and the conversations we have just amuse me.

Today this girl named Rowan, completely out of nowhere, asks, "I was wondering what it would be like if water were invisible."................. o.O

Josh says, "Water is in visible!"

"No, you can see water. Like if I spilled water on the table you would be able to see it... But if it were invisible you would be able to feel it on the table, but not see." She then continues by saying, "It'd be weird, because if you were swimming it'd just be like you were floating..."

Chance, this other guy sitting with us, says, "That would be freaking trippy."

Now we move on from that to talking about what it would look like if some of the things we use everyday were invisible. Josh immediately says, after Rowan brings up the topic, "Like the toilet! That would look weird."

Now onto the topic of mermaids. Rowan says, "What if people were mermaids." We had a conversation about that and during a moment of awkward silence Rowan laughs.

It had happened the past few days that she would just laugh without warning and seemingly over nothing. We look at her and she says, "What if mermaids had invisible tails?"

*Cue loud laughter*

"You'd just be able to see that top part of the person do body movements." And does a motion of this (I hope you can picture someone doing this, because it was funny)

Now a few conversations later Josh says, "What if getting high was called 'getting gay'."

Chance says, "I'd be getting gay all the time then."

Rowan adds to this by saying, "What if cigarettes were in the shapes of penises."

Laughing Josh says, "You'd light the balls and then, put the tip in your mouth."

"You just took this to a place that I did not wanna go," Chance says.

Next my friends Clayton and Brandon tried calling Brad and Rowan to their side of the table to ask what sound they make during sex...

It was only after we talked about two car crashes that Rowan had been in over the past two months, the Pierce The Veil concert that we had both been to although we hadn't gone together, and Noah had stolen her phone and him and Brad had taken her pen and disassembled it before handing it back to her that the bell had rung.

This all went down in the time span of 50 minutes and that covered about half of it.

7th hour is probably my favorite hour of the day. It's easy classwork that doesn't take much thought, though most everyone in that class doesn't do it... I think Rowan and I are the only ones of our group to do the work. And it also has some of the best people in there. :D
February 1st, 2013 at 03:06am