This is just a bunch of gifs...

I'm bored and worried, so I'll just make a fun blog..

When I'm on FB I don't really like talking to people. I mean, you can message me and everything, I'll get to it. But don't be like, "I CAN SEE THAT YOU SAW MY MESSAGE, WHY HAVEN'T YOU REPLIED?"

Image

Also, when people on Facebook want to add me even when I don't want to because the only things they post is depressing or disgusting. And then they see me in person and they're like, "Well, why didn't you accept my friend request?" I legit don't even want to reply.

Image

I hate when I'm in an argument with someone. Somehow, they can't think of something they want to say about me. So they immediately just to yo mama jokes.

Image

I really don't like when people are so concerned about my nonexistent love life. Sometimes they'll tell me to wait until I'm 30 to start dating. And, seriously, that's not my thing. And I don't wanna talk about love, I wanna talk about hot famous guys, okay?

Image

When my friends are trying to make me laugh during a serious meeting.

Image

When a guy does something extremely hot in front of me and I can't react properly. So I end up standing there or walking away awkwardly.

Image

When a certain girl who hates my guts but pretends to like me talks about bands and a boy I was talking to and she's convinced he's in love with her...even though he doesn't remember her.

Image

When my brother ticks me off so much that I want to hurt him...

Image

When I get home and I finally get to take off the fancy tight clothes.

Image

When my best friend tries to take my fries

Image

When I realize I just did something really stupid that I'll quickly regret.

Image

When someone insults me while we're having a decent conversation.

Image

When someone tries to go through my text messages.

Image

When it's just me and my close friends.

Image

When I'm trying to make Kim (one of my closest friends) uncomfortable when we're supposed to be serious.

Image

When a hot guy doesn't like me and I have to act like I don't care.

Image

Image
February 1st, 2013 at 03:28am