I'm not dead! (Updates on life)

I know I haven't updated anything in a while, and honestly I feel terrible about it but I am just sooooooo busy. I work all the time, and when I'm not at work I'm doing school, and when I'm not doing school I'm with the boyfriend, and by the time I have a spare moment to write, I'm totally drained. I feel all creatively pent up though, so when I have the chance I will probably burst with chapters.

In the mean time, I'm going to rant about my life and the things keeping me busy.

1. SAFEWAY. God damn Safeway. I work there as a cashier, and have for about six months and it's actually a pretty good job. I like it a lot, but the hours are TERRRRRIIIIIBLE lately. There was about two weeks where I got ONE shift (and it was four hours), so it's like they're making up for it by scheduling me all the god damn time now. I'm not complaining, I need the money, but the shifts are usually terribly inconvenient. I'll work all weekend (the only time I usually get time to myself), starting at 7 am (I'M NOT A MORNING PERSON. THIS IS TORTURE) or until ten at night. Which is also no fun.

2. Image
My baaaaaby, my boyfriend <3 This is a good one. He's fabulous, and honestly I want to spend as much time with him as possible, because when I'm not around him I feel so lonesome. I adore his every being. Oh, he also just met all my family and they like him, so it's looking pretty good!
Also, you can't even see him in that picture so have another one of him being cute as fuck:
Image

3. Image
This cutie right here!
Her name is Paisley, and I'm adopting her probably tomorrow. She's a pug/terrier of some sort. She's so adorable, and I've already spent so much time preparing her doggy toys, buying treats, and all that. Eeeeeee, so excited.

4. School. I dropped out of high school a while back due to bullying, and then I just got so depressed and into drugs and what not that I never really got back in( but that's a story for another blog). So, I'm trying to finish all the courses I need and what not, so that takes a lot of my time, too.

So, yeah. There's more but I won't bore you all with the details.

I also have a video of my dad talking about One Direction that I've been debating on posting... you guys want? Let me know :3 It's pretty funny.
February 1st, 2013 at 08:24am