Avengers and other stuff. Can we be friends?

Well, as most people know I’ve become obsessed with the Avengers. I love them so much. I had to write an article to apply for a position on the Mibba staff so I of course chose to write a movie review on the Avengers. I wanted to write an article about something I know a lot about and am passionate about. I’ve never really written an article before so hopefully it came out okay. You can read it here and let me know what you think.

It’s my second time applying to be a Blog/Jorunal Mod. Mibba has been my home since I joined in 2007 and I really feel like I could do a good job at it. I’m keeping my fingers crossed for sure. Wish me luck!

Back to the Avengers, I am writing an Avengers fanfiction. The story is one of my favorites I ever wrote for sure. I love all of the characters and it’s so much fun to write. It has been a lot more work than I thought it would be. I have done so much research for this story and I literally have a stack of notes for it to keep track of everything. I’m going to have 3 OCs in that story by the time it’s done so it will be very interesting for sure. So far everyone has really loved it and I am so incredibly thankful to everyone who has commented so far. It means the world to me. You can read it here if you’d like.

You can also read it on my new AO3 account. I’m still figuring that site out. I was dying to get on there for so long then someone on tumblr that I don’t even know was nice enough to send me an invite and I am so grateful for it. Check out my story and stuff on my profile here. Let’s be friends.

PS- if you really like my story and the Avengers you can follow my new blog dedicated to the Avengers and my Avenger OCs.

Anyway, I’m going to eat my veggie grinder from Subway now and work some more on my next novel. I’m probably writing it in April for Camp Nanworimo. Are any of you doing Camp Nanowrimo this year? It all depends though because the book that I have getting published is being released in April also so we’ll see what happens. This next book is going to be about some college kids and it will be called Great Minds as in Great Minds think alike.

How are you all? I feel like I never really talk to anyone on here anymore. All of my old friends have pretty much left. So feel free to talk to me! I’m friendly I promise. I could use some new friends really bad. Talk to you soon!
February 1st, 2013 at 11:06pm