Dear Tipsy,

Dear Tipsy,


Hey, Mr. Poody Cat. How have you been? It's been five days since you left us. I hope you've been doing okay. We miss you very much, Tipsy.

You were a good cat. You loved everyone, and deep down, everyone loved you. You made a great first impression on everyone you met. You tolerated so much. From her jumping on you, nearly crushing you to death, to me poking you when you were asleep. You just didn't care, because you loved us. You always knew when someone was upset or sick. You were always there to love me when I cried. When she was sick, you always laid there beside her and rubbed your head against her hand. You were a pretty boy with your gray and white fur designs. You looked good no matter what we did to you.

We loved you, Tipsy. Very much. I'm sorry that we didn't show it until you stopped eating. That wasn't right of us. We took you for granted. We called you fat and had no idea that you were starving.

Mom told me how you came to her and my sister in the middle of the night. You just wanted to be by your girl in your last moments, and we took her away, sending her to school. But you had to understand how devasting that would've been for her if she had been lying on the bed with you when you left us.

I will miss you when I cry. I will miss you when I'm sick. I will miss you.

Everyone is being so sympathetic toward us. They know how much you meant to us. He got me a kitty bookmark and claims that the middle cat looks just like you.

I played our song when I found out that you were gone. It helped. It made me feel like you were still there with us.

I keep expecting to see you when I open the bathroom door, complaining about how I didn't leave it open for you. You were always quirky with wanting to be in the bathroom with us. All of us.

I'm sorry for holding the grudge on you for so long. You only peed on my bed. It really wasn't as big of a deal as I was making it out to be. I'm sorry for that, Tipsy.

There are so many things I wish I could do over. I wish that I hadn't gone to her house your last weekend with us. I knew you weren't eating, but I still left anyway. I never defended you against Fluffy when he barked at you.

I will miss you and regret so much, Tipsy. I just hope that you forgive me.

Even though you will never be able to read this letter, I hope someone does eventually bother to read it to you. I know you'll understand just by hearing the words that I've typed.


Love,
Aly
February 2nd, 2013 at 09:20pm