Firsts

So I supposes there's always a first. Those are the most awkward, I wish I could just skip to the second. Well, here's my first blog....
This is my first day on mibba. My sister recommended it since I'm always writing and never sharing. Poetry happens to be my favorite; it's short, artistic, and can be much more deep than an entire novel. I was in fourth grade when i wrote my first "real" poem that wasn't just another school assignment, it was about two and a half pages long about monster of a man driven insane by his constant torment. That's what you get when you read manga at an early age :b
I have stories too, finishing them just seems to be a very large problem. Usually after ten pages, my mind wanders until another story pops into my head and i start on that one, totally forgetting the old one. That is, until a week later, then i try working on them both. such is the nature of those with short attention spans.
Let's see, since I'm talking about firsts... I became a vegetarian for the very first time during summer vacation. Saving the animals wasn't exactly what I had in mind when i started, but other people tended to think that way. I got a lot of "God made animals for us, so there's nothing bad in eating them" and "don't tell me you're recycling too" kinda stuff. It's like if you don't eat meat, people automatically give you rainbow flags and point out every other prius and smart car while constantly nagging you with facts and whatnots proving "meat is not murder".
No. Meat is too good to go to waste, I just don't eat it because it's hard on the stomach....

Awkward firsts....
February 2nd, 2013 at 10:01pm