UPDATE: Zacky Story.

Well I've been working hard on this story as much as I could dealing with pneumonia and I've managed to get the introduction done and all the characters up. If you would like to read the intro and character, you can go HERE and read all about it.

I'm working on chapter one and I'm seven pages in and plan on stopping when it's at least fifteen pages long. I really want these chapters to be longer than they were. I've also taken down my other story called "Fell in the form of a Killer Angel" because I've decided to have only one story where the main character works for the Mob, but I've added the main character Dani from that story to this one and she's still related to Matt and Jason Berry.

There's also some other changes like all the characters are different people, but with the same names and I've given the main character a baby sister too.

Well check out the intro and the character and give me some feedback on what you think so far. I'm hoping to finish Chapter one soon and I'm feeling pretty excited to be writing about Avenged Sevenfold again. Remember to leave feedback when you read the new chapters. It's highly appreciated and lets me know if this story is good or not.

You know it's really hard to write enough about progress to make this 200 words so it's not deleted.

-Kasey J Vengeance.
February 3rd, 2013 at 02:52am