I'm Bored + Jawbreaker

Ugh. I'm so bored.

I'm doing finishing touches on a couple one shots, hopefully I'll post my Keaton one for Sree before I go to bed.

Then I'm nearly done with my update for iMate and the ones for my solo fics, Oblivious and A-Ok. That's legit my night.

Well, that and I'm sitting here watching movies with my beautiful sister.

Which brings me to some news!

I have a new story coming out soon. It's called Jawbreaker, and shout out to Jojo for noticing it's inspiration.

Basically, I'm just going to give you preview. ;)

This is the prologue...

They ruled the school. Four pillars of handsome chiseled features. Everyone wanted to be them, well most wanted to, but some just wanted to do them. Harry Styles, he was the one with bouncy curls and green eyes to die for; he was the devil in a gorgeous disguise, at his right was Louis Tomlinson, a handsome blue eyed boy with a knack for being sassy, he was a legend in his own mind. Liam Payne, he had a face that was meant for popularity and his perfect brown hair only secured that place, but the real reason he was so popular… Niall Horan. Niall was special; he was cute and sweet like candy. He ruled the school with kindness, always lending a helping hand when necessary, it was a stark contrast to the fear that Styles used.

Everyone loved Niall… And that pissed Harry off.

But Niall, he was just perfect.

It’s a shame what happened to poor Niall Horan. That was no way to wake up on one’s 18th birthday…


This will be added to the story page tomorrow, but the first chapter won't be up until next Saturday. Leave me with your thoughts and let me know if you're excited. I know I am. ;)

xoxo.

"I set fires to feel joy."

"That's adorable."

I LOVE YOU AWESOME NERDS!!
February 3rd, 2013 at 05:25am