I'm gonna be the next Stephenie Meyer.

Except not really.

But I mean, I'm sure I'll be compared to her. Especially since both our vampire ideas spawned in a dream.

In case you didn't realize what I just said, I had a dream. About vampires. And I want to write about it.

So the dream was most likely less than 5 minutes (but y'know, REM and all make's it seem like days), but it was pretty cool. And then I woke up and I elaborated more on it.

What I dreamed was a bit odd.
I was a vampire (holla @ me) and I guess I had (key word being 'had') a human boyfriend but some shit happened and then he was turned into a vampire and he had a "wood element" due to the vampire that turned him.

Like, I guess I was sitting next to him in a science class or something and some shit happened, he got pissed, AND THEN HE LIKE GREW LITTLE PIECES OF WOOD ON HIS SKIN AND I GOT A SPLINTER. LIKE I KNOW IT WAS IN A DREAM, BUT MOTHER FUCKER, THAT HURT OKAY.

That sounds kind of lame, but I can work with it to make it sound less...mundane, I guess.

Also, a lot of vampire's went to that school. But like people didn't know they were vamps. And the more fangs you have, the stronger your blood line is/element. I was a proud owner of four. SUCK ON THAT EDWARD CULLEN. (pun totally intended).

But anyways, as my aforementioned elaboration, I have spawned even more on the idea and want to write it.

A vampire story.

I'm just really scared that it'll be cliche but whateves. I like the idea.

And idea is a step to writing.

And a step to writing means I'll be on Mibba more.

And that means that creative juices will be going and my other stories will be off hiatus again. I refuse to give up on them. They're both great stories/ideas/starts.

Yup.

Just thought I'd share.

Speaking of stories, you know....check out mine here. ;D

How is everyone today? :)
February 3rd, 2013 at 07:40pm