Getting Drunk? Stay Away from Me.

Okay, so last night my sister and her boyfriend went out on a “date” and I was offered to get paid to watch my niece (yeah no payment because they couldn’t even afford their date since they asked me for money. I didn’t give them money though). They both came home shit-faced drunk (Justin couldn’t even stand and Air Head was just a mess) and it was after my niece was out to sleep so I was going to let them go and yeah, but nahhhhh.

Justin and Ariel disappear into the bathroom and the next thing I know I hear banging and screaming and there’s a gigantic fuckin’ hole in my bathroom door now. Naturally, my niece wakes up screaming and crying at like one something in the morning, so I take her and try to calm her down my cuddling her and stroking up and down her nose because it calms her down while telling her it’s okay I’d protect her (fuckin’ banged up job I did of that). Shit gets so bad that Justin leaves MULTIPLE times, my sister is passed out drunk on the living room floor, my niece is clutching onto me and rejecting her parents (smart baby), and I’m trying to make sure this 4’11 girl who has consumed more than half her body weight in alcohol doesn’t have alcohol poisoning. When my sister does come to, she flips shit and attacks her boyfriend and makes him bleed, scares the living shit out of her daughter (like my niece would not go near my sister at all until they had to leave at like 2pm today), collapses into a mess on the kitchen floor and throws up, Justin flips the play pen and their bed over so now there’s a hole in my sister’s bedroom wall too, and I’m trying to get my idiotic sister cleaned up and take care of my niece. Fuckin’ great right? Right. After my sister FINALLY gets rid of enough alcohol to be moderately drunk, she goes and gets high. The phrase “License to breed” should be popping up inside your head about now. Oh, let’s not forget that she ran to get a knife after saying she was going to kill Justin and then said she couldn’t wait for me to turn 21 and to go to bars with her. Exciting, right?

Today, my mom decided to go out and drink for super bowl (I still don’t see the big whoop about it though). She came home drunk and I was actually cool with it because she’s a funny drunk… well, until she’s around me apparently. Anyway, my niece is on the floor and she grabs this medication that I was prescribed. I took it from her and said “Thanks for reminding me to throw this out since I’m done with it.” And my mom just gives me this serious look and says “You’re done with it already?” um, I only had to take this medicine until today and if I wasn’t so vain about my face and paranoid it’d swell up if I stopped taking my meds early, I woulda been off the steroids asap! Those side effects were killer on me and just NO.

So yeah, moral of the story is, I’m tired of taking care of shit parents that go out drinking and being put down while taking care of them. I firmly believe that drunken words speak sober thoughts and damn, my family really does hate me. Also, I’m very thankful to my best friend who made me promise to quit drinking. Thanks to her, I won't end up like my family.
February 4th, 2013 at 05:03am