TADAAAAAARRRGH!!! XD My Q&A video!! ~part II

Guh, finally I was able to edit and upload this one. >_<

So if you guys weren't sick of us yet, here's part two of the video.



We're planning on doing more vlog type stuff, so if you had questions for us to answer then ask away!!
Any other ideas you guys may have, we're willing to listen. =D

So, I'm also here to share some other cool things, much cooler than this video.

Recently, one of my favorite Mibbanian, Yumho. featured my original character K into her super kick-butt story, Catch Me!!!

Image


Like, OMG...

Image


GAH!! It's soooo amazing! She did a phenomenal job!!
Catch Me is an action-packed suspense fan fiction story following the character Detective Jin Ae, who is on the case of the infamous killer, Yunho U-Know. U-Know...this man right hurrrr...

Image
Image
Image


...........Image


You should totally go read her stories..especially if you guys are fan of K-POP like me.

If you guys don't know, K is one of my main characters in my two stories, Mission J and Shotgun K.

Another news I have is I might be putting up a one-shot. It's a fan-fiction cross-over thingy...it's literally a fan-fic of a fan-fic. XD I originally just intended to have it as a dribble shot to practice writing action-y scenes and such but it actually turned out to be a really long piece.
Yumho. actually let me use her characters for this piece, making her that much more awesome. =D

~Another reason why I love this girl is because she has let me dribble a few times using her characters. She gives me feedback and is so supportive and helpful to my writing.

So yea, I'm pretty sure I'm getting that piece out for that one-shot and just spreading the love...I just need to figure out the whole business with the summary and such.

Go check those stories out! You will love it!!!
February 5th, 2013 at 04:41am