Stressing Out.

I already can tell today is going to be terrible. Actually this whole week except Saturday perhaps. Hoping that day goes well cause I'm going to the movies to see Warm Bodies for my birthday which is on Monday. Anyway, I wake up to an email from my teacher basically it messed up my mood today. I'm in college and attend an art school and in class we made this book where we basically put anything in it. From photos to drawings and etc. It isn't due until I think two weeks from now. She wanted us to work on six pages of the book. I didn't work on only but 2 and one was half done. She sent me an email basically saying (asked to write a recommendation for a scholarship and I had to describe myself for her, I said I was determined and hard working) from that one assignment I'm not hard working. That's what I got from those few sentences. So that kind of threw off my day.

I also left my book home for class and didn't know we had to read from it for homework. We didn't go over it much so I'm happy for that. Today I get out of school at 3 so I thought I would have the whole evening to work on homework….wrong. My sister has a orchestra concert tonight and she wants me to go. So I have to put homework on hold for that. I feel like I'm falling behind in everything and lately when I say why to something I feel like the teachers don't want to hear it. Why is this incomplete? Cause I honestly didn't have enough time. I don't live on campus so when it comes down to getting to class I have to go either 2 hours early which cuts the time out of homework. Since two of my classes are studios (painting and drawing) I can't just take that stuff with me to class because 1) where am I going to work on it if I don't have a dorm. 2) I can't carry all that stuff around with me all day.

Secondly, honestly I can't focusing on getting my boyfriend to do his homework. Babe, I don't how often you get on this site so I don't even know if you'll see this but please do your homework instead of waiting til' the morning its due. And don't jump on my ass and tell me to do my own. I do my homework sometimes it isn't the best but I do it.

I'm just stressing out. I know I just got off of winter break but I really want a few days off just to rest up and catch up.
February 5th, 2013 at 03:56pm