Mibbians! I need your help!

Hi everyone.

For those of you that don't know me I'm Hailey.

I need all of your guy's help.

I graduate in June this year.

In just over a month I will be a part of Bellerose Bikeathon. Which is an event that our school puts on every year.

It's a 48 hour ride with pride Bikeathon. We raise money for it before, during and then after the event.

All the money that is raised will go to cancer research.

This year I am shaving my head on the second day of the Bikeathon, all of my hair will be going to cancer patients.

This is where you guys come in.

This is where you can donate.

I understand completely if your unable to donate because of financial reasons but please pass this along. Email it to your friends, share it on facebook and if you can spare a pretty penny please please donate for me.

I'm making the choice to donate fourteen inches of my hair and counting, making me bald for my graduation. I made a pledge with my team mates to ride with pride for 48 hours and to help eradicate cancer.

Please Mibbians I need your help, all of you. Please donate to help end cancer and to support our Bikeathon, if you can't donate share the link on your facebook or email it to your family.

It would mean a ton.

Much love, and much thanks.

Hailey.
February 5th, 2013 at 09:01pm