stream line consciousness process of a lonely thoughtless fox

There are definitely times when I feel the burden of winter. The cold weather seeps into your bones, makes you lazy and uninspired, i somehow equate this to death.
For some reason whenever winter rolls around I just never see anyone, and I just never get around to talking to them. Not to say I do not like silence, no, but too much silence is just overbearing.
I want to see the beautiful blue sky with it's whimsical clouds that can inspire me so, the warmth on my face waking me up getting me ready for the new day. Even though I am born in the winter season, I feel as if I have a warmer soul closer to that of spring or summer even. doesn't that bring to mind a nice picture? Running along in comfy clothes with friends along the shore of a beach taking pictures, doing what ever with no cares of tomorrow? When I have moments like this I tend to think I have ADHD, my friend told me it is a common symptom for those who have it to have dreams/visions of escapist thoughts. I like to think that I have these thoughts because I am in need of a break and doing something for old times sake is needed once in a while.
At times like these I'm super glad I know people like Amina, who is willing to talk to me and I don't have to explain myself all the way. Maybe it's fated to be that way that we understand each other, isn't that a nice thought? People are born because they are needed in this world. I lose myself.
Even though it is through electric waves, I'm super happy that I am able to hear her voice. Something about hearing other people makes me feel more alive. In fact, that is probably when I am the most relaxed. All day I do what I need to do on the internet, or on a computer alone and it gets quite depressing to think that it's just you, a room and a computer that won't talk back to you. I would equate this to a weird form of unrequited love, but that's just nonsense isn't it?
Reminds me of that zombie movies that just came out the other day, Warm Bodies, where zombies 'come back to life' by warming up their hearts to feeling and emotions. I mean, don't you feel like a zombie enough as it is surrounded by all the computers, ipods, smart phones, ipads and such? I find it a pity that we are tied to these transient so so much as we are, the minute we get a notification form facebook on our phone we must check it, however once someone calls we are more likely to ignore it. There is definitely a disconnect here. Even the me who lives in dreams can tell that. The main way I can communicate to people is by text messaging, and thus I am limited to 160 characters. That's averaging about 50 words maximum per message bubble. From this you could say people can say as few as 100-200 words to each other's face. Again, I digress, but really though when was the last time you hung out with friends just for the sake of seeing each other?
February 6th, 2013 at 05:27am