Anyone wanna help a Mibbian out?

You guys know how at times I can be a little stupid and very forgetful? Back in October I met this very incredible American band called Walk The Moon and got talking to their manager about photographing them this month when they came back in England on their headline tour.

Sadly though, I’ve managed to lose the business card their manager gave me. I could have left it in the hotel room that I was staying in, could have dropped it on my train home or simple just misplaced it once I got back into Peterborough.

What I’m asking of you guys is a little help by liking my post on the band’s Facebook wall. Hopefully by getting plenty of likes on it, I’ll get the bands’ attention and they can pass my email address onto their manager.

If you don’t like my post, could you maybe just share this post on your Facebook or reblog it on Tumblr? Photography is my passion and to be able to shoot a band like Walk The Moon would honestly make what I do worth the struggle.

Thank you for taking the time to read this post, even if you didn’t help out I really appreciate all the support I get from my family, my friends and bands I’ve met along the way. I’m living the dream here, I really am.

The post on FB
My Tumblr post
My photography page
February 6th, 2013 at 06:10pm