I need a new Mibba best friend!

Before I go into this, let me just state that I'm not one of those high and mighty people who can only have one best friend at a time. I like having a lot of friends and am capable of keeping up with multiple friends at one time, however, lately I feel completely alone on Mibba.

Sure some of you will comment me back if I comment first or there will be casual conversation made that never really seems to go any where. While I'm grateful for that, I just really miss having at least one person on here that I talk to in depth and on the regular.

It seems like everyone that I used to talk to on here back before the big site change, has vanished into thin air or disappeared. It's quite saddening to be honest. I miss having that person who I can talk my ideas over with and who inspires me. That person who I do the same to and have normal, everyday conversations with.

I need a steady friend who signs on regularly despite their busy schedule. Now that my Mibba will work more often, I plan on using this site a lot more. I'm a nice person who will talk to anyone as long as they give back in the conversation. That's all I ask.

If you need a new friend or someone to talk to about anything, just lemme know. I enjoy talking to people about Avenged Sevenfold also. I really miss those days and convos lol. I miss Rev Syn Vengeance, Bleeding Hearts, and Angelina Shadows. Things haven't been the same and I wish we could rewind back to the good old days.

I'm not going to post any type of friendship application because I think those are silly and people shouldn't have to compete with other people to be someone's friend. I will say that I'm mostly posting this in hopes that people will comment and conversation will spark. Please recommend this to your Mibba friends if you don't mind. Who knows, maybe you as the reader will make a new friend out of this.
February 6th, 2013 at 09:12pm