NEW STORY UPDATE SCHEDULE

So I wrote this Update a week and a half ago. Unfortunately my Mom passed away on February 7th. So I guess that won't affect my updates anymore, but the rest will stay the same. Just hopefully updates will come quicker!!!!

****************************************************

Alright so here's the deal, I realized that I have 5 stories that I'm working on right now.

1 of them is for a contest and I think that there is 1 more chapter left for it, and that she was trying to figure out what she wanted the prompt for the last chapter to be. So the update for that one should be soon. But I just have to wait to find out what its going to be.

The 2nd one is the 2nd part of a two-shot that I have been working on. I have some of that chapter written out already and just need to finish it and than get it posted. I'm hoping to have that finished by the end of this week. So it can be out of the way!!!!!

Than I have my Nealer short-story, than 2 full length stories that need to be updated.

Now with the way my mom's health has been slipping the past couple of days, well especially since this weekened. She really doesn't have that much time left, I suspect I will be attending her funeral within the next week or two. One of my sister's that is up there with her and is keeping me in the loop through text messages, said it is looking like it maybe next week. I guess it all depends on how long mom wants to hang on for!!!!!! But the point is I'm going to try and get as many updates done this week as I can before I go up there. One because I'm not going to be anywhere where there is internet access and Two because I'm not sure how much writing I'm going to want to do while I'm there.

SO HERE'S MY WRITING ORDER TO GET STORIES DONE FOR AT LEAST NOW:

1:Theres Something About That Girl

2:Got It All In The End

3: Reckless Hearts

4: Fate Has A Way & Beautiful Disaster

After I get those done I'm going to see how long it takes and how I'm feeling about writing some more. I know maybe just maybe that 1 of those stories may have a seuqel to it, but I'll just have to see by the time I finish it and how the story ends. I know I have 2 other story idea's running around in my head right now, but I'm going to wait on them for right now. At least until Beautiful Disaster & Fate Has A Way are almost finished.

UPCOMING STORIES {MAYBE?}

1: Danny Briere: Arrow Through The Heart {Revised} TBD; I've really been wanting to re-do this story for awhile now. But everytime I come up with a new plot for it, I end up changing it again!!!!

2: Adam Henrique: One-shot

3: Title & Player; TBD

4: Title & Player; TBD
February 6th, 2013 at 10:09pm