8/2/13 - Apologies, Co-Writing and why you should be seeing Les Miserable.

Hey everyone,

I've decided that I'm going to be doing weekly blogs every Friday so I can update you on the world of me and writing because I have so much going on at the moment my writing is behind so you will need to know when I'm updating and apologies on certain non existing chapters. I noticed a lot of people are doing this so I thought I would join in because I feel I don't interact with a lot of people on here so this would be the perfect opportunity to and I promise I don't bite.

First off, I would like to apologise to all the readers of A Fine Line Between Love and Hate because I didn't update this week. I just want to let you know that there will be a chapter this week and I can only apologise for not making my lazy ass write. Also, I wanted to say a big thank you to everyone who is reading, commenting, subscribing and recommending 20 Days of You because it really means so much. You must hear this all the time but I can't express how much I appreciate every single one of you.

Also, I've been absolutely loving co-writing. I've wanted to do it for ages and I got an opportunity to write with Zacky Vengeance; which is awesome. Our story Daughters of Darkness is crazy and I love feeding off of peoples ideas so I am definitely willing to do another one with the lovely Avenged boys. PM me if your interested and we can figure something out.

This week has been filled with work and writing this now there is a pile of essays that are screaming at me but its Friday night so no way am I touching them. It's cold and miserable here and I'm sat listening to the Les Miserable soundtrack because I am that sad. It's too good of a film not to and I just need to see it again. If you haven't seen it yet then please go to the cinema right now because you won't be wasting your money.

I can't stop talking about the film, its taking over my life because I haven't had a film do that to me in years its come as a surprise but if you put Russell Crowe's awkward singing to one side the three hour adventure takes you to an amazing place. I wanted to be in a revolution after watching it but us Britons are boring and haven't revolted since the 1600s. And I can't neglect Aaron Tveit and his gorgeous face. I want him!
February 8th, 2013 at 07:58pm