Life Decisions. What do you think? College or No College? Pepsi or Dr Pepper?

DR PEPPERRRRR
YES I AM BACK.
Hell fuckin yeah.
Only to blog. Have I ever told any of you that my life fucking sucks to point of I could make a really hilarious comedy out of it. Or one of those depressing A Child Called It kind of books with the depressing book cover and tons of fan fictions that make you want to cry and really encourage you to be thankful for what you've got and appreciate your life.

I like the demented comedy idea.

Much better.

My life is in shambles mostly due to these three factors;
Friends(or lack thereof)
Grades.
My lack of artistic inspiration lately.

SOOOOOOOOOOOO I'm kind of gonna pitch all this out here.
Kane- Gone until June. Because he's an asswipe that likes to abandon me.

-unnamed friend- Pulled a total douche move on me and ever since I just.. I dunno. I can't talk to him the same. I don't think he realizes just how much he hurt me. Just.. using me and lying to me... Hurts. And I always feel like he wants to leave so I kind of try and push him away because I don't want him to feel obligated to be my friend...

Ray- WE'RE TALKING MORE AGAIN!! So that's good. I'm all like YES. I HAVE MY OTHER BEST FRIEND BACK! :D EVEN THOUGH IT FEELS LIKE I'M..slowly.. losing the... other one... :/

But uh.... oh yeah.
College.
I was thinking. Annnnd.... I'm pretty ferociously bullied and always have been so at this point I pretty much hate the human race. So I don't really want to do college anymore.

I used to want to be an art teacher, but... I dunno. I've pretty much accepted that I'm not going to ever have the money for college and I'd NEVER be able to get a scholarship...

So I'm going to do comics with my friend Rory.
I may post dialogues some time soon but what we really want is to have a cartoon.
And my artist/musician thing.

So... Yeah.
See you twats later
I'm gonna go drink Dr Pepper.
February 9th, 2013 at 04:53am