Oh really

Hey everyone its me. This morning I got a text from Jade asking how I was so I sent her one back saying I'm good how are you. We have a nice short talk then I start to get on with my day like any normal person would then a hour later she sends me a text aimed at me saying

'no offence to all of you but you all fucking piss me off i get you with people, was there when you cried, helped you with your fucking stupid problems while i have worse problems then you lot, i put you lot first before i put myself first and you all have proper deserted me and made me feel unwanted i sent this to everyone in my contacts Zoe this doesn't include you as your a real friend and some people on my contacts i have been too busy to see you perry this includes you'

Ok Jade if thats how you feel call me up and say it to me not send me a text pretending you sent it to everyone. Also just because you say you have worse problems does that mean ours is not important to you? You say your mum calls you a bitch and hates you yet a lot of your statuses are about how much you love your mum. Plus you moan about having to stand by me while I cried? The only time I've cried to you recently was when my nan died so hmm IS THERE SOMETHING YOU WANT TO SAY TO ME ABOUT THAT! YOU CLAIMED TO ME THAT SHE WAS LIKE A NAN TO YOU SO HOW DARE YOU MOAN AT ME FOR CRYING FOR HER! And I doubt you remember when we was in school you were too busy bullying me to realize that I was having suicidal thoughts at the age of fucking 12 years old you wanted to be popular so that meant you had to pick of me everyone's practical joke, so no you weren't always there for me were ya? No that's what I thought, you weren't the one that saved my life? No that was Georgia. As I remember last year all you did was cry to me about how Joel doesn't answer your texts and logs off of fb without saying goodbye and you want to break up with him for it. If you didn't have me you would have broken up with him long ago. Oh plus you say if you two ever break up you'd kill yourself....ok here's the thing your logic there my friend is shit! Plus Jade if you were really suicidal you wouldn't tell everyone your plans for death no you'd keep them to yourself so no one can stop you killing yourself. I'm only just being able to tell people that I WAS suicidal WAS! I have no plans to die just yet so I'm not being attention seeking like you are in my experience people that say i'm going to kill myself or i've stopped eating are just looking for attention and it works cause people fear that you will do it and don't realize its all for show. You've clearly hung out with Chelsea too much so all I'm saying now is just grow up and please leave me alone I've got stuff to do.
February 10th, 2013 at 01:07am