February 10, 2013

Yeah I know, The title is kind of corny.

That is me in a nutshell.

I am weird, I love to write fan fiction. So yes, weird is a good word for me.

I am a big family person. I have always loved to write. It is nice to finally find a site that you can post whatever you want to write about, and also keep a blog.

Bad thing is with my fan fiction, I haven't written in a few months. I have had writers block.

I should just turn the music on and let the words flow, but sometimes it just isn't that easy. All you writers should know what I am talking about. We all go through it at one point or another.

I know, You are asking why should I follow you, Why should I follow this blog, and that story. Seeing as how I live my life as an open book, it should be fun to follow along. There are times I will probably write about personal issues and others I may just drop a line to bullshit around. Either way, you are more than welcome to come along for the ride.

I can tell you right now, I am highly addicted to facebook. Yes you caught me. I am almost always online. Hardly do I sleep. My favorite subject in High School was English. I love to be a beta reader and help out with any problems you may have with any type of writing you may want to write.

I am not a shy person. It takes a lot to offend me and make me blush. Hell I write fan fiction with graphic sex in it so yeah nothing really offends me at all.

I am 27 years old. I grew up in a three stoplight town in Indiana. Most of my friends are all hillbilly hicks if I have ever seen them, one in particular. But they are my friends, true to a fault and I would not change them for the world.

I think now they finally actually got an Autozone, and a huge CVS. The Walmart in said small town is not even a Super Walmart. It is one of the smallest I have ever seen.

I grew up on a lake, fishing was my favorite thing to do. With me being female you would think I would hate worms or touching the fish? Nahh, I do it all. I was a Tom boy at heart, Still kind of am.

If anyone wants to befriend me on facebook feel free. Its www.facebook.com/enchantedgirl1

I have two WWE fan fics on www.fanfiction.net. So If you want to read those go there. Its under the enchantedgirl1 screen name.

If you are an up and coming band and need help writing song lyrics, shoot me a line. I write them too. Recently got offered a songwriting contract through paramount. So if you want some lyrics done, I give you creative freedom for the MUSIC part, but all the lyrics are copyrighted :)..

I guess you could say I'm multi talented.

Ok well enough about me. I want to know about my readers.

What is your favorite type of music?

Who is your favorite band/singer?

What type of movies do you like?

Which actor/Actresses do you find hot?

What is your favorite color?

I could answer all these with my eyes closed

Favorite music is country,
favorite band Maroon 5, the band perry, favorite singer Blake Shelton,
The types of movies I like, Fantasy, Romance, Action, Comedy Horror
Hot Actors Ryan Reyonlds, Johnny Depp
Hot actresses: Scarlett Jo Hansen, Megan Fox, Sandra Bullock
And my favorite color is blue.

Enjoy everyone and let me know about you :)

***AMANDA****
February 10th, 2013 at 06:36pm