it's been forever! + random stuff that you probably don't give a flying fudge about

I honestly think the last time I wrote a journal was about a month ago.

WOW.

Remember when I was always on and pulling journals out of my ass?

I honestly don't either. It's been that long!

I honestly miss how active Mibba used to be. Before the new layout came and made everything so complicated, I could see all the new users and make my way around on here.

Now it's like "holy crap, there's so much going on!" And when it gets like that, I usually just change websites. That's why I'm never on. It'll obviously take some time for me to sit my ass down and figure everything out even though it's been a long time since Mibbas websites layout has changed.

Maybe I should do a Q&A! Introduce myself to everyone? There are a shit load of new people and I haven't been on long enough to say hi.

Soooo. I have all As and Bs this semester. NOT EVEN A FREAKING B MINUS WOWW I AM ONE PROUD MAMA.

I even have a valentine. He likes me, I don't like him, he asked, I said yes. Now everyones like "OH SO YOU GUYS ARE GOING OUT!?"

Um no you buttface, I've never seen you before so you need to gtfo.

I'm starting to talk really ghetto now. SUMEONE SAVE MEEEE.

I think by the time summer comes around I'll have a new laptop and a room to myself, so maybe I'll start writing again.

Now I only have time to do my homework and knock the fuck out on my bed. I've also done some things I'm not proud of. NOT SEXUAL THINGS CAUSE YOU KNOW I KINDA LIVE UNDER A ROCK.

But things that I don't want to tell anyone about. I'm so scared that someone will judge me and it'll all blow over.

Oh! And Instagram is like my favorite thing now. I'm freaking obsessed with it.

I should probably stop talking now. And I should probably post things more often since I keep coming up with things I need to say :'D

How is everyone though?
February 11th, 2013 at 01:46am