Blizzards and Writing and a picture of me

I have never seen a storm like this in my life. It’s so crazy. We got three feet of snow here. Our street still hasn’t been cleared though so we’re snowed in. My sisters are excited that they don’t have to go to school tomorrow. I really hate snow. Every time I look out the window it’s so weird.

Here is a gross picture of me in the snow on the first day of the blizzard. The snow was in my face and the wind was pretty strong so I don’t look the greatest but I thought I’d share it anyway.

Image

So much sucks right now. It’s not even just the weather. I hate it. I really just want to live a normal life and be happy. I don’t think that’s too much to ask for. It would really cheer me up if you comment on my one-shot. It’s not very long so it would only take a few minutes and it would mean the world to me. I wouldn’t call it my best piece of writing ever but I put a lot of emotion into it. Here it is.

I’m finding out the news about this writing contest I entered soon. I applied to be a blog mod here on mibba also so I’m keeping my fingers crossed. Valentines day is coming up and I’ll be alone again. I’m planning my next novel which I’m probably writing in April when my other book that’s getting published is being released. It will also be my 20th birthday and I’m dreading that so much. On the bright side, I have recently met some really nice people on mibba and tumblr. I have been role playing on tumblr like crazy and it makes me happy.

I hope you guys are all doing well and for those of you in the blizzard I hope you are staying safe and warm.
February 11th, 2013 at 02:28am