Some people are so disgusting!!!

Some people are just plain disgusting!!

I don't know if many of you have facebook or are aware of the video's that have been getting posted, but it really makes me want to question the human race's sanity or my own.

As far as I'm aware it started off a month or so ago, maybe less given my lack of understanding of time. A girl posted a video on her facebook page of sucking on a used and dirty tampon! Seriously? Yes, seriously. I actually had to see it to believe it myself. All I can say about it is that I was deeply disturbed and will never be able to look or think about tampon's the same way.
The video looked very convincing and girls, you will know exactly what I mean.
It makes me why someone would even consider doing that. Then I realised it's all for that fifteen minutes of fame. But surely there are easier ways to get recognised than sucking on a dirty old tampon? You be the judge.

That's not all....

A woman/ girl posted a video of herself having sex with a dog. And yes I mean sex. I couldn't even watch the video because I am so deeply disgusted by it. Again, why would someone do that? Or am I just going crazy? I mean the dog's not to know this kind of thing is illegal, dangerous and down right disgusting, but the girl knew!!
I can't even begin to imagine why anyone would want to interact with animals like that.

Thirdly, there's now a video circulating of a teenager girl performing a sex act on herself. She seemingly posted it to her facebook and everyone's going crazy over it. I mean do what you want to do behind your closed doors, but don't broadcast it to the world. I mean, can you imagine how people are going to treat her for this?

Maybe I'm just getting old, but people are participating in weirder and more disgusting things. It's like they are all competing with each other to see who can do the most disgustingest thing. And, no it's not a real word. Yet!

It just makes me wonder what goes through people's minds when they do these things and I honestly don't think they realise what the consequences are or could be.

What's your opinions?
February 11th, 2013 at 02:32am