The I'm gonna tell mom when you do something, but when I do the same thing don't tell her or i'll muder you in your sleep

I am so mad right now!!!! My sister just told me that shes going to tell our mom that I cussed at her! I mean I know I shouldn't have but really?!?!?! You do the same thing as I do but at me, your younger sister (by the way), and your like oh if you tell mom then I'm going to kill you in your sleep!!!!!! I mean really?! Where is the justice in that? So apperently its Ok for you to do something when you get mad but not OK for me to do the same thing even when I appoligze for it and when you say I can get you in trouble for it?!?!?!?! At lest I sad sorry!! Where as you act like it was my fault that you cussed at me!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH!!! Also when we go to the mall and you get mad at me for no flipping reason and you start crying over everything and you blame it all on me!!!!!!

Also I told my sister about how I feel like i'm living in her big ass shadow? And that what I do never lives up to what she does on a daily bases? Yeah well shes like your not 18, you don't know the prussures i'm under from dad and mom and about college. It was like she didn't even care about what I had to say!!!!!! And she also like saying about how next year se gonna be all flipping aone and nobody will care about her and how I'm gonna be the center of all of the world and how I should deal with it for the rest of the year. Oh well i have been dealing with it for two years now and im sorry for all my built up tenson!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Somtimes I just really want to tape her mouth shut and scream at her...sometimes I wish I could slap her. But I dont want to ruin the relationship I have with her. But to belive it or not I'm going to miss her and her mean ways.

Well good night, I'll talk to you l8ter! :)
February 11th, 2013 at 03:32am