First kiss in 6 months -

I'm so golden right now. So this guy I've hung out with a couple times and have been talking to the past few months came over again tonight after a million weekends of canceled plans and attempts to make sure I didn't think he was just being an ass.

We got burritos and had kind of a picnic on the river and came back up to my house to watch a movie. We cuddled like the entire time, and held hands and talked a lot. He brought up a few times that he is looking for a serious relationship and that he'd definitely come to see me more often. Since the last couple guys i've been with have broken up with me because of the distance, he says he wants to make sure he can do anything he can to make sure I don't have the fear of him leaving me because of a couple miles.

He made a lot of really cute comments about me too... He said he loved my hands. As stupid as it might seem, he said my hands were "sexy", because my fingers are so long and thin, and he kissed my hand and we basically played with each other's hands like all night... hahah. Then he told me how he loves my hair. Since my hair is pretty short, he said he doesn't often like short hair, but he loves mine. Then he told me how he loves my skin cause it's so soft. And after he kissed me he kept going on about how good of a kisser I am and what ever and kept saying it was all he could think about.

He's honestly the sweetest most adorable thing ever. I've basically got butterflies up the butt hole right now.

Also, not like I'm counting or what ever, but we kissed like 5 times tonight.
February 11th, 2013 at 07:21am