So I'm moving to Leeds and living with a Mibbian on Friday.

The abuse at home has gotten so much worse lately, as has my depression. I'm cutting once again, sleeping all day and well, I've been abusing my body in more ways then you need to know.

Tonight my mum told me it was my final straw and she wanted me out by the weekend. She's said this before but this time she meant it. For some reason, I took to Twitter as I was shoving all the pills I've collected since my last attempted OD in December and started taking them out of the packets.

Liza, this really sweet woman who I was planning on staying with in April for a day or so messaged me saying her landlord was looking for another tenant. It's a simple bedroom but, by paying £250 a month I get Sky TV, broadband, gas and electric. And I get to move to Leeds which is like, two hours from Peterborough. I love Liza and it's insane how her landlord is so happy to let me move in without a second though.

The one thing that's tying me down in Peterborough, my sort of boyfriend (who from when I quit my job tomorrow will be one of my ex-bosses) Steve has promised to come and visit me next month when he's off. That and well, he's got me staying at his Wednesday and Thursday night so we'll be able to say our "goodbye for nows" without anyone see us cry.

Goodbye Peterborough. Hello Leeds!
February 12th, 2013 at 12:47am