Feb.12.2013

Hello everyone! Welcome to my first "Blog" where im going to post all my personal buisness online so everyone can read because I have nothing better to do with my life. Haha. My loevly sense of humor. So Some things i would like to say before i start. I am not the best speller. I dont always use commas or capitlize my "I" as you can see. I just type comfortably and guess what. Im gonna keep it that way(:

So here we go....

My name is Deonny. (D-on-E) Yeah pretty messed up name huh? Hhaha my full name Deonny Marshanda well im not gonna post my last name. I am in high school. I am dumb Freshman. haha. (Sarcastic) and I am sixteen years old. I love writing but doing books are hard for me. I start them and either dont finish them or the story starts getting out of wack or not making sense. So yeah making "blogs" about my life seems eaiser.

Well I live in a small poor town in the Sunshine state. and well this town sucks haha. Nothing to do at all. and my school is filled with sluts. So today I went to school and everyone is like ohhh deonny you have lost so much weight and whats on your legs and blah blah blah okay so i guess i should start with that story...

once apon a time... ahah jk jk no okay so it all started when I was hunting out at my huntint camp. I was doing fne (Health wise) but then these things on my legs started appearing. They looked like bruises. So thats what I thought they were bruises. But then my legs were hurting and I was having a hard time walking. I just figured it was because i jumped off the truck and sranged my ankles or something so knowing me i was gonna tough it out. (BTW IM A GIRL) haha My name you cant tel if im a girl or not but anyways I was gonna tough it out. You know miss tough country girl I can handle anything right. Well this went on for like a week when one day I got out of the shower and I saw my legs and feet were swollen and i had those bruises everywhere on my legs (knee down) i told my mother to come and look at em. Well she freaked out and we iced my legs and then that night i was in my room and my room was REALLY hot like 80 degrees and i got the chills and started shivering. It was horrible i couldnt rid of these chills. I started feeling like i had to throw up but I thought that was just my period (sorry kinda personal but hey its a part of life!) but before i knew it I threw up all over my floor! I got my mom and she told me to lay on the couch and drink some water but then i started sweatiing and throwing up more and then got diahreah. (sorry again) and i was really weak. We thought i had the flu so i stayed home from school that day. And was barley eating or drinking. My body would throw it up everytime i ate. But i got it were i could eat chiken noodle soup and apple juice and gator aid. This lasted for two days i think then we went to the doctors. They thought I had food poising. But then i couldnt walk at all! Like my legs just stopped working and it hurt so bad to walk i started crying. I almost face planted on the floor trying to go to the bathroom. So we went to the doctors for that. They dont know whats wrong with me now. They were testing for Lyme Deaise. But its not that. And they just recently just took a biosphy on my legs. Which hurt really bad btw!. I had to get stiches :(( But anyways. Thats whats going on with my medical life right now. Not knowning if im gonna die or not is kinda scary.

So my love life you might ask? hmm lets see. FUCK HIM! (: I met a guy named Jeffery. His dad, step mom and him hunt out at the same hunting camp as us. We talked for ever! From Oct. to Feb. But we Dated in Jan for a week and he broke up with me while i was sick. Which really hurt my feelings. But anyways he lives right around the corner from me and never comes over. But when he did we had a blast. But He left me while im going through this and that really upsets me. The time i need him the most. I am really good friends with his dad and step mom. like REALLY good friends. His dad and step mom come over all the time and we go fishing and hunting together all the time and I tel him step mom everything. He bought me a teddy bear and threw it out just now. Its weird why would he buy me a teddy bear and then stop talking to me? Dumbass!

Am i boring you yet? Well I dont know what else to post on here tonight so please comment. Read. Ill comment back. Ask question what ever works. Keep checking for more (: Im sure reading my life will entertain you haha.

-Ta Ta For Now
-YeeHaww :-)
February 13th, 2013 at 05:50am