High School Never Ends.............

GUESS WHAT.

You guys like Sleeping With Sirens?
ME TOO

and I am going to see them in concert, so I am pumped.

BUT, I am also pissed.

See, My best friend told me about the concert.
And when she invited me, I was under the impression it was going to be me and her going. You know we've been best friends for 3 years and we have done almost everything together. We had planned last week to meet up this past Sunday to hang out and buy our tickets for the concert.

SO Sunday rolls around and I wait till after her church services before I ask what time we were meeting up. Three hours go by and nothing. Then I get a message..

"Sorry, But my parents said if my bf can't go neither can I and my bf doesn't want to go"

WTF.

I mean not only did she NEVER mention him going FOR A WEEK when she asked her parents if she could even go, but she blew me off for the whole day. i mean really?

First of all I would NEVER trust my 17 year old daughter go alone with her bf over her best friend of 3 years
and I mean it just blew my mind! Before me and her ever had bf's and were "Forever alone" we both agreed to not let our bf's get in the way our friendship...and I feel like I am holding up my end......

So what does one do?
I mean I haven't talk to her yet because I don't want to blow up at her for all that.
February 14th, 2013 at 01:43am