Today My Life Begins pt.2 - MIDNIGHT RELEASE

Hello if anyone is even reading this or my stories, I have some good news!

Part 2 of 'Today My Life Begins' will be release at midnight EST. My friend has planned a big Valentine get together with all our friends since we all been to busy with work or school to hang out recently.

Since I have off tomorrow from work, but not school, so I'm going to release the first five chapters tonight.

Part 2 of Today My Life Begins is going to be called
More Today Than Yesterday

I got the title from a song the Bruno Mars did cover, but it's not his song. It's originally by a group called "The Spiral Staircase" and that band is older than a lot of us. His cover of this song is pure beauty.

You can look for it yourself or wait to see the link for it at midnight when I post the chapters.

I'm still working on Long Distance with a7xgirl2008, but that story is going to wrap up soon.

So please, if you are new to my page and you want to read More Today Than Yesterday, please read part one - Today My Life Begins or you'll be clueless to what's going on.

Also, please excuse any link errors. I'm still new to them and still learning.

Thank you for reading and please always leave comments. Your opinions do matter to me and they may also help me come up with the next chapter.

Thanks again and I love you all for supporting me!
February 14th, 2013 at 02:15am