Feb.13.2013

So today wasnt fun... I woke up and my legs were worse. I could walk ok but it was annoying. I asked my mom if I could just keep the horses in the stalls because I didnt feel like struggling to let them out. So I went to school and by the time 2nd block came my legs were hurting BAD. I asked my friend if she could go get my test. And normally when class is over with and we are all waiting for the bell to ring I stand by the door but I stayed in my seat. When the bell rang I was walking to class and it took FOR EVER!. I was walking all funny and grabbing everything and everyone was looking at me and asking me if I was ok. By the time i got half way to class I heard my friend Autumn as if I was ok. All I was focused on was not crying and getting to class. I just shook my head. It hurt so bad to walk... But anyways i was looking at my Science teacher who stands out side the class holdin the door for us to come in just stare at me funny. As I approach him he ask me if im ok. I just shook my head and took my seat and started bawling. I couldnt help but to cry. I was so frusterated. I was hurting and embaressed. So as the day went on I had to do a "lab" Brittney had to go and get my paper. So I got up and walked to were Autumn was and stood there with them. My feet were achin. I asked Steven if he could Get me a chair and he did. When we were done with our lab I pushed my hair where he got from and he asked what I was doing. I told him i was putting the chair up and he was like why didnt you just ask me to help you? And took the chair and stacked it back up. All I could say was I was tired of always asking people to help me. Its so frusterating! So lunch time came. haha that was a joke! I was trying to get down the stiars and I was holding everyone else up and almost got ran over! I was the last one to get in line which took for ever to get my food now and I had very little time to eat. So annoyed as it is. The bell rang for last block and I made my way there and was almost late. I texted my mom telling her what was going on and she checked me out to go to the doctors. We were there from 2:30 to 5 something! Just for them to tell us they couldnt do anything! I was so mad. So we got home around 6. Well while i was at the Doctors guess who textes me... Jeffery! So I went off on him! I told him to leave me alone. The fact that he had the balls to text me after leaving me so many times and leaving me while im going through this and just because you feel lonely you text me? Or on your terms? FUCK YOU. And the funniest thing he said he has been busy and he hasnt done anything wrong. Ha really? You didnt seem busy yesterday when i was riding my horse past your house and you were siting out side doing nothing. And still home when i rode back by to head home. Or you didnt seem busy Sat when i rode by when you were standing out side with your little friends. So fuck you punk! I dont need you. So today was very emotional and not a good day. Hopefully will be better tomorrow.

Keep checking to read about my life.
-Ta Ta for now /:
-YeeHaww
February 14th, 2013 at 02:35am