Don't delete your stories, people!

warning: this will more than likely be very scatterbrained (I blame the fact that my ADHD meds have worn off) but whatever, it needs to be said haha
--
I was looking at the comments on soneone's blog, and saw that the author of two stories that I am - or was - subscribed to had deactivated her account. I'm kinda bummed...one of those stories was among my favorites, and now it's gone. I can understand losing interest in the site, but why not keep your account in case you want to come back?

I love reading stories on here. I can't even remember the last time I picked up a physical book to read. There's a lot of books I need to catch up on, yet looking at that giant stack of paper can be terrifying, even though I do enjoy reading - le gasp - and I'm a pretty fast reader. But I have this stupid habit of wanting to look ahead to see what happens. Yes, it spoils the book, but my curiosity gets the best of me. Which brings me to one of the main reasons why I love this site: I can't go ahead to see what happens; hell, I probably won't even guess what happens most of the time. The only person that knows is the author...which, obviously, can be a bad thing if they decide to poof all of a sudden.

Hopefully, if she decides to come back, she has her stories saved. I know that there are a couple of other people who would want to see how they end as much as I do.

Seriously though, if you lose interest in Mibba, please, keep your account! Maybe you lost interest in your story, but i can almost guarantee that at least one person wants to see it finished (especislly if its a well written, interesting Green Day story that isnt a crossover slash or the usual cliche shit...hehehe). I wouldn't be on this site writing this if I didn't give a shit. I hate it when a story I love is left unfinished. I know I can't force anyone to stay on here and complete every story they start, but...I can be a persistent little commenter when I want to be, and if you intend to finish it I the future, I'll be here waiting. :)
February 14th, 2013 at 03:14am