14/2/13 - Valentine's Day

Hey everyone,

So this year I'm speeding valentines day alone. I personally don't see the point in it but I feel like I want to give everybody the love they deserve this year. I've been writing for about three years now and I've been on this site for two. Along the way I have met some fabulous people and writers who inspire me everyday. So here is a list of friends and how much they mean along with a few of my favourite writers;

Zacky Vengeance; - I have to start with this amazing girl because when she did a post similar to this she wrote some very lovely words about me that had me smiling all day. She is a great person to talk to and has challenged me with my writing. I was looking around Mibba one day and I saw her blog post about co-writing and how she was looking for somebody to work with. I jumped at the chance and I have never loved something more. She is a talented writer and I love bouncing ideas with her. Our crazy story together is one that I cherish.

RoCk_PrInCeSs_PR - This woman has been a very influential person when it comes to my writing. Number one, she is incredible at it and number two, her comments make me smile so much. She has given me help when I needed it and shown me some wonderful things about my writing. I couldn't thank her enough. She has some of the craziest contests which I love participating in and she is a talented banner maker. She's just always there to lend a hand.

Yesung - Now where to begin with this girl because I actually feel so sorry for her having to put up with me constantly harassing me to make a fabulous banner and she always delivers. I don't know how she does it but she has some serious skills and the amount of requests I have given I doubt it if one day she turns around and says no. It means a lot to me what she does and I couldn't thank her enough for all the hard work.

Synful Cocktail - My new co-writing buddy! We are in the early stages of making something epic and creepy for everyone to read but when I put in a request for a co-writer, I didn't know this talented lady would come along. I love talking to her and we both share a hatred for Twilight haha but I can't wait to start writing with her because she is so talented and her mind is just as crazy as mine.

Also, I would like to mention these fabulous writers and if you haven't read their work then there is something wrong with you: ManicFame, CharmedLuna, soapy, Brian Haner Jr and age of aquarius.

Last but not least I would like to send my love to every single person that takes the time to read my writing. You have no idea how much it means to me. I'm not joking when I say this but you put a smile on my face everyday and I feel so blessed to have amazing readers like you!

Happy Valentine's Day!
February 14th, 2013 at 11:10pm