Feb.14.2013

Today was alright. Well this morning I got up and I could barley walk. I was going to the bathroom & every step I took was like a sharp ass pain going through my feet and legs. I made it to the bathroom in time thank god! But then I was having trouble staying up to put my pants up. I finally got those on. I started walking back to the couch and I was moaning and my mom said Im not going to school. I heard her in her room crying on the phone to my step dad. And my aunt. So she decided to take me the ER. They told us it is obviously some type of diease. The docotor told us to go to a arthritus specialiest. Not saying it is arthritus but he HIGHLY recomonds we go. So We wernt in the ER for long thank goodness. But that doctor was soo cool! He is great with kids! (: He made me laugh a lot. There was only two times i got embaressed was when he looked at my feet they were so dirty! haha. I mean its hard to wash my feet. But he just laughed. & when he felt near my private area to see if I swollen. I didnt care that he was touching around it. It was the fact it tickled & I was laughing lol. But after the ER mommy took me out to eat(: I LOVE food! I got biscuits and gravy! So good! And then she took me home and I slept all day. So today was boring but atleast we got some answers from the ER. Well not answers but some thoughts.

Well Ta Ta for now (:
-YeeHaww
February 15th, 2013 at 12:05am