This is the best Skyrim card, EVER. | Birthday.

I don't like that one bit. I feel wicked old, like, it's not even funny. Everyone's saying I'm old now, jokingly, and I'm not gonna get mad at them but it's upsetting me. My twenty is like someone else's sixty.

Meehhhh.

All I asked for was money for my next tattoo, which is going to be relatively cheap. I got $100 from my parents for that which is more than enough so it'll include at least part of the tip, and a cute little journal with owls on it. And a mini Lego Loki because, come on, who doesn't love Lego's OR Loki? Someone who sucks, that's who.

Speaking of Loki, my cousin got me an Avengers t shirt. It doesn't have Loki on it, but it does have Hawkeye and Thor, so it's all good. ;) Haha and she also got me the "cousins" Alex & Ani bracelet (silver). My aunt got me a pair of Hello Kitty earrings, and the family together gave me twenty bucks.

My nana gave me $50, my boyfriend got me a ring for Valentine's Day and my birthday, and my sister's boyfriend made me this AMAZING card! It's Skyrim related and whatnot, and on the inside he made a word wall (where you learn the new shouts and whatnot), and where the "shout" is, is a gift card code for PlayStation Network so I can download the DLC that I've been waiting for!!!

LOOK AT IT. He's an amazing drawer, I'm so jealous, and this isn't even the best I've seen him do!

Image

As much as I don't want it to be my birthday, I'm happy that so many people actually remembered, as lame as that sounds. I appreciate all the gifts so much.
February 16th, 2013 at 05:37pm