It's been a while + free comments

Wow, it's been a really long time since I've posted anything on this dear website. (I used to be pyretta blaze., if you're wondering.) Of course, I've been randomly lurking around, checking out the stories and blogs and whatnot. I guess I just haven't been on here much because I've hit a major streak of writer's block. It's been around basically since September-ish and I just can't rid myself of it. A lot of things have happened between now and then that have sort of kept me from writing. Lots of moving, college, a bout of depression, and the like. I just find it hard to focus on anything I like recently. I've kind of just been spending the entirety of my life on tumblr.

As you can probably tell, I have a recent fascination with Game of Thrones. Well, I have yet to see the shows but I've started reading the series and it's great so far.

I guess I decided to log on and change things around a bit (like my username and blog layout and whatnot) just to get the creative juices flowing. I figured that maybe a little bit of change and a blog entry or two might start to clear up the block. I sure hope so. I'm already starting to feel a little better as I type this.

Anyway, to help me get back into the flow of reading and writing on here, I thought I'd offer up some free comments today. I'll read just about anything you want me to read. I prefer original fiction, but I'll take fanfic. I'll also read poems, if that's what you prefer. So leave me a comment, and I'll get right on it!
February 17th, 2013 at 01:54am