Making Friends on Mibba

I used to talk to a couple of people here on Mibba but it seems like the only time I talk to anyone now is when I'm commenting their stories or if I reply to a comment on one of my stories and I don't like that. I'm a great conversationalist, I swear. One time, my sister and I's power went out during a storm and we talked for three hours about so man things from school to how sperm cells are like little souls and so when you're *ahem* giving head, you're eating souls.

We'd never run out of things to talk about if you would just give me the chance Mibbians. I'm super cool and funky fresh, I'm hip and up to date with the world, I promise. Just give me a chance. Be my friend because I love when I have friends.

So, aside from my desperate attempt at gaining all of your friendships.... have you all noticed how much easier it seems to get readers/subscribers/recs or is it just me? It makes me giddy to see everyone subscribing and recommending my stories and it definitely helps for those nights where I can't think of a thing to write about. If you're one of the people have done this for me, thank you so much!

Also, on a completely different subject, have you all heard this Jonas Brother song? I'm completely obsessed, I don't know if it's new or if I just never heard it before but it reminded me why I've been obsessed with them since Mandy.

February 17th, 2013 at 03:01am