I'm not over-reacting, am I?

Ok. Hi. Basically, there's this boy that I've liked for aaaaaages and he's being a prick. For the sake of this, let's call him...Tony. Right. Tony is being a complete and utter...ARGH to me for no reason, and before that we were pretty good friends so everyone, especially myself, is kinda pissed off.

We went out for a meal yesterday, like all of my friends for two of my friends' birthdays, and he was being really horrible to me. Everything he said to me was an insult, and like, not in a jokey way like he normally does. He was JUST being mean. But being purposefully nice to Sabrina, like what the fuck what have I even done? He's being ridiculous and pointless.

BUT I did get my own back when we were walking home. Tony gave Sabrina his hoodie to wear because she was really cold (side note- I was cold as well) and then she was like "omg smell it, it smells really nice" and I had lipstick on and forgot, and accidentally got some on Tony's hoodie. So I was like "oh Tony, sorry I just got lipstick on your hoodie" and he was like "Oh no, my mum's going to think I was raped now" and I went "wouldn't she just think you had a girlfriend?" and he was like "no, she knows better than that" and I said "well at least you're honest with yourself" HA TAKE THAT, PRICK.

But yeah, it really upset me and he ruined the night for me :( it was so good and then he made it suck slightly. Jack was great though omg he's such a lovely person hahahaha and he's almost as funny and sexual as me, so naturally we get on great.

I'm not being overdramatic though, right? I mean, he was acting really horrible to me and I hadn't done anything to him. Jack agreed he was being unnecessarily mean and out of order to me. Why are boys such dicks? U G H

My life is so cliche and shit omg I'm sorry for piling all of my life problems on you all, I have no one else to talk to. My mum just spends the whole time telling me "all boys are arseholes" and Sabrina thinks I should be the bigger person and talk to him, but I tried that and he was being all weird and blunt, so I'm not doing that again.

WAHHHHHHHHHH STUPID TONY (please note he isn't really called Tony. I'd never like someone called Tony)
February 18th, 2013 at 10:11pm