A7X ladies, halp.

I can't seem to find any stories that interest me that I haven't read already. Most of my favourite stories haven't been updated for months. And some stories, to be honest, have some things that I don't like reading about like band mash ups like A7X and Back Veil Brides or some other band. I personally don't like Black Veil Brides, so I don't want to read about them, and I'm very uncomfortable reading incest. Some slash is okay, just not too unimaginable like Brian/Jimmy or Matt/Johnny.

And many other stories have the same boring plot line - boy meets girl, they fall in love, shit hits the fan, they reconcile or go off with other people, they realise they love each other, the end. I usually dismiss that kind of plot the moment I find that on the summary. I don't care if it's well written, honestly, because I would get bored.

So, I need help in that I want you guys to recommend or introduce some stories you really like, avoiding that same ol' plot line. I'm usually affiliated with the Avenged Sevenfold fandom, but if you really like a original fiction, I'm open to that too. And please make sure it's well written/have good grammar so I can read it properly, haha. It doesn't matter if it's completed or just started.

So, please guise?
February 19th, 2013 at 07:51am