Getting Attacked by Dogs | Finally a Day Off

For those of you who may or may not know, I just got a new job about a month ago. My last job I had been working at since the day I graduated high school and they... well, they were a horrible business in short. So I put out an application to a bunch of places, got a call the next day for a newer and fancier job that paid a dollar more an hour.

Now, this new place ends up being kind of crazy as well. I think they're racist. They seem iffy about working around my classes. Safety seems like a problem. I've been attacked by a Pit Bull and a German Shepard already. (I have nothing against either of these dogs by the way, most of the ones I deal with are fine.) I got yelled at because it was raining outside and I walked into a building that had tile floors and my boots were wet and I slipped and fell down walking a dog in front of a customer. Like, I wasn't already embarrassed enough, the boss runs out and starts yelling at me for not having enough control over myself and the dog. I mean, its only been a month and the list could go on and on.

Well yesterday I got a call for another place. Its less pay, but its closer to school. (That would save me about 45 minutes of driving a day.) They really want me to work there and they seem really cool. So I'm going to go try the place out soon and make a decision and hopefully it works out.

Today, however, I'm just enjoying my stress-free day of no work and being lazy. I still have a class today and I have to go cut my cousins hair, but that's it. Yaaaaay. :)
February 19th, 2013 at 09:35pm