I keep finding things I really like

I'm on Ebay and Etsy way too often for my budget. I want little Marimo balls, and I want new bone or coral gauges, and I want new clothes and all kinds of amigurumi, but I have no money to my name and I can't mooch off my roommate anymore or he'll put me out I think.

I also find gifs I really like on Tumblr, and pictures I really like, too. My favorite one though has to be the one with the whimper. It's amazing just to imagine what's going on in that situation.

I went to the Netherlands for a few days, just to visit my brother, and I'm reminded of why I chose to come live in America with my mom. The entire time, I was called a poor, stupid Polish boy by the hotel staff.

Problem is, I'm better at English, and they were fixing MY bedsheets. Oh well. Whatever helps them get off.

I've got such a writing streak right now, it's amazing. I hope it never ends.

It was nice seeing my brother, though. He's my most favorite person in the world, and he's working toward coming to America. My mother won't help pay for him though, which I think is a bitch move. I've resolved to help put as much money as I can up for him.

Now if only I can keep up my resolve to stop shagging Octi, and to take my meds every day, and not to eat all the ice cream at once every time, I think my life would be perfect.
February 20th, 2013 at 04:15am