If you guys have Twitter. Check this out!

I don't know how many of you read my last journal entry, but if you haven't you should.

Either way I won't harass anyone to donate money this time.

But I will ask you guys to help us out on our tweet-a-thon.

A few days ago someone had the idea for our Bikeathon that we should get in contact with Ellen DeGeneres and get her to come to our bikeathon. Well our school is built on ideas. I mean Bikeathon started with fifty people dedicated and then last year we had 720 people participate. We've raised $700,000 for cancer research.

I won't keep going on and on about how proud I am to be at Bellerose.

But anyways. We're trying to get a hold of Ellen, we've already gotten her producer to donate to us, but that's not good enough in the Bellerose world.

All I'm asking is for you to tweet (even once would be amazing) about ending cancer and use #Ellenforbikeathon

That's it. It would mean the world, and if you don't have twitter, you should just see the amount of #Ellenforbikeathon is floating around.

If you want to see what the bikeathon is about, what it looks like in action here those are our closing ceremonies from last year.

Please Mibba it would mean the world!
February 22nd, 2013 at 11:34pm