1D Mentoring a New Band Groupwrite.

Hey there!

So, GoodGirl; and I have a new group-write idea!

The working title is Ultraviolet for the moment, but that's liable to change.

Basically, the boys are dealing with a label that wants to them to mentor a new band. The catch? They want it to remain a huge secret that this new band is working with them until the start of the boys's tour where this band is set to be the opening act, but every ad for the tour lists them as a 'special guest'.

The boys are seen out with so many different artists that the world of Directioners is going crazy trying to figure out who's on the tour with them.

So, when the boys are out with the girls there are camera's galore. As they learn from 1D, the girls start to fall for these boys.

I'm thinking the press being around will make this pretty drama full.

We're looking for 3 people to write this with us.

If you are interested, please fill out this form and message me.

First:
Give me a list of the boys based on who you'd like to write.
Ex.
1. Niall
2. Harry
3. Zayn
4. Louis
5. Liam (Taken by Sree)


Second:
Please provide a character.
Ex.
Ellie Mae is a sweet girl with a tendency to trust people quickly. She's a bit quiet at first, but once you get to know her she never shuts up. She hopes the band can get to the level where they sell out arenas and win important awards, but most of all, she just wants to make a difference in peoples lives.

Third:
Give me your ideas on plot stuff, titles, band names, maybe the idea of how your boy and girl will form their relationship.

Fourth:
Tell me why you want to be in this group write.

That's all. I look forward to hearing from you!

xoxo
Paige.
February 23rd, 2013 at 01:19am