Starting Over

I'm thinking about reinventing myself on here.

And by that, I mean deleting most of my old content and starting fresh, with new stories and such. I remember back in the day - four or five years ago to be exact - when I first joined this website. Those days, when I didn't have monstrous amounts of homework, work, a boyfriend, and just... plans I guess. It was in those days that I was my most popular, writing a DREADFUL novel that has since been deleted, but of which was, and to this day as far as on this website, my most popular story. Which, quite honestly, is depressing. However, Life is Beautiful was originally close to being just as popular.

These days, however, I'm lucky if one or two people remember me, but less do I remember YOU! Everything has changed, my old friends have stopped coming on, I've stopped coming on here. It really is a shame, seeing as this was my greatest hobby.

But, that is why I want so badly to.... reinvent myself and start new. It's not like any of you probably know who I am anyway, so it doesn't really affect anyone but myself and the few people who DO know me.

Anyway - February Break starts today! Woohoo! And I have work tomorrow at 8am!

Shoot me now.

How is everyone doing? :)
February 23rd, 2013 at 03:14am