I NEED HELP.

I'm starting a new fan fic featuring Oliver Sykes, and I have a couple of banners that I think I want to use but can't decide which one I like better:

This one

or

This one

I suck so bad at making banners, so I usually just use a fancy-looking font and call it quits. I don't know. But I would really appreciate it if someone would tell me which one they like better?

---

I've basically been laying in bed all day for the past three days (other than to go to lecture at 8:00 AM) watching EVERY SEASON of Grey's Anatomy. I've seen them all a million times, but I have them all on DVD and I love the shit out of them. Seriously. But, of course, being a nurse, some of the stuff that happens on the show just pisses me off. Just stupid things like the fact that they performed CPR on Meredith for like, three hours, and when she woke up she was fine. In reality, if they'd performed CPR on her for that long every bone in her chest would probably be crushed. Her ribs, sternum, everything. Most of the time those bones are broken even after one round of CPR, much less three hours of it. Jesus Christ.

I think too much into stuff, but IDGAF.

I've been trying to write some stuff while I've been laying in bed all day, but I keep getting sidetracked. I can't stop myself from going through the clearance section of victoriassecret.com and buying new panties, I can't stop myself from going through my old Mibba subscriptions and reading old stories that were never finished, and I can't stop myself from playing SongPop every time someone plays me back. Fuck my life.
February 24th, 2013 at 05:57am